Monday, July 20, 2009

Boring..

Salam,

While reading Sociology,i was thinking about all things that i've involve since i was in primary school,..
Firstly, Nasyid Club for just 2 years.And then i was looking for some activities that interesting (for me lah),
Then i joined Taekwondo GTF Club when i was in standard 5.At that moment, i feel very good because i'm really interested with martial arts since i was "mumayyiz", hahah.Muallim Saiful Lizan was my first instructor in Martial Arts.He teach me Taekwondo until i get green belt and blue tip.He was a very kind teacher.He teach me a lot of moral and islamic value.
And when i was in secondary school,i continue my Taekwondo class under ITF Taekwondo Club trained by Sir Hasni Musa.He is also a very good instructor.I continue my Taekwondo class there from i was in form 1(2004) until form 3(2006).And i receive my 1st "dan" black belt at August 2005.At the same time,i was helping my instructor by conducting Taekwondo classes at KIPSAS Collage.
In September 2005,i also start involving in Capoeira under Capoeira Art Association of Malaysia (CAAoM)instructed by Bro Ligeirinho,Pato,Galo,Ijan,Zarin and others.At December 2005,i receive my 1st Corda(Belt), brown in colour.At that time, i was slowly unactive in Taekwondo.
In 2006, my capoeira association was converting into Grupo Ache Brasil Capoeira, instructed by Instrutor Soldado and he also teach me a bit of Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.And i'm totally stop my Taekwondo class at that time because i want to focus in Capoeira and also my studies.At that time,i also received my "Apelido"(Nick name for each Capoeira trainer), and my capoeira name was "Grillo" means ,grasshopper.After few years i've involve in capoeira, then i've receive my "Verde Escuro Corda"(Dark Green Belt) in 2007.After that,i'm facing a lot of problems that make me decide to quit from capoeira classes.
At December 2007,i've learn Silat Seni Gayong, instructed by Cikgu Ariffin.A lot of things happen when i was training silat.And all those things have teach me how to survive in real life.Cikgu Ariffin teach me a lot of things.He was a very very good teacher ever.He teach me how to facing others in real life, how to avoid a bad people, and teach me how to be a better person.But i dont notice all those lesson when i was training with him.And when i continue my Silat class at CFSIIUM instructed by other instructor, than i realize that how lucky i am because i have an opportunities to learn with Cikgu Ariffin.Because he teach me Silat Seni Gayong deeply.
After thinking about all those things, i've realize that i've meet a very good teachers since i was in standard 5.
But here (CFSIIUM), i can't always go training because my timetable is very pack!! So i've decided to focus on my studies until i move to Gombak at 2010 insyaallah.Maybe i can have
a training just twice for each month..=(
And last but not least, after wrote all this things i realize that i havent finishing my assignment yet!!!
ArrGhHH!!
So i have to stop here...
Salam

1 comments:

3viL X eIjI said...

i think u should study more n improve ur vocab.

nice words by the way..keep writing..