Monday, June 8, 2009

Hari yang panas

Salam,
I've got a very valuable lesson for today,
It started at the end of my english class.I taught that there is no more classes until 2pm.
Then i go back into my room and plan to have a good sleep(tido je keje),suddenly my friend call me and ask me to check my ICT group.Then i said "malas la aku,ICT bukan 2nd sem ke baru blaja,kan aku dah terer?"(dengan penuh riak).About 10 minutes after that,i think its better for me to check it because i want to avoid the "trafik jem".And then when i was checking my group.i'm very terkejut beruk because my ICT classes will be started at 11am.It means that i just have about 10 minutes to pakai baju and sarapan!!!Gila!Then without any perasaan malu,i just lari-lari anak into my dorm such as orang kurang siuman because i want to kejar masa to attend the ICT class.Alhamdulillah,lastly i can settle all the things within 9 minutes(macam guna jam randik je).
And then i've follow the ICT class dengan jayanya!huhuhu..
The lesson is,jangan over yakin sehingga menjejaskan diri anda.
I think that's all for today because i want to lepak2 with my friends and mentelaah buku sosiology yang tebalnya seperti buku "yellowpages" tu.

p/s:My flu are not well recover yet,S**t!!

Wassalam

0 comments: