Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm really can't go on a.k.a Aku x boleh blah tol

Salam~
The title looks weird huh?
It's because i got a flu all this week!
I dunno where the virus come from but i think it's come from the "water killer" inside our bathroom la..(prepare to buy a new electrical kettle soon)
My hingus(yekk..) are always make me feel very uncomfortable especially when i go to the classes and library because got aircond there.And i have to berkepit with my tissue all the time.Very very rimas lol..
Luckily got CFSIIUM Clinic here.So i can get a free medicine lah.But the cough medicine taste very bed and make me very sleepy all the time.Dah la tu,kawan-kawan called me 24 hours sleepers(korang nak makan selipar aku ke?)
Lastly(for today), i hope that i can get well soon and attend classes normally.Not as a hingusan kid anymore!!

p/s:Sorry for my broken english.Saya budak baru belajar,kalau salah buat2 la macam betul.hahaha

p/ss:Ammar(again),have a good taaruf week =).Subuh korang pukul 4 pagi la..haha

Wassalam

0 comments: